- Art therapy is a technique that is utilized by many people and is by far the most popular therapy.
- It consists of painting, drawing, photography, sculpture and other visual arts that are normally thought of as "traditional" forms of art.
- This type of therapy has been shown to be extremely beneficial for relieving stress, and the psychodynamic approach is often used, as the therapist uses the drawings or paintings of the individual to gain perspective on what is taking place in the subconscious.
- The most empirical research has been done on this type of therapy, and it has yielded the most significant improvements in patients.
- Team Divine Art used Source - Wikipedia